Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Wednesday February 14, 2024 Travel Day

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Wednesday February 14, 2024

I slept well, but not long, as I was walking my 4 stalwarts, Turi, Rocas, Princesa and Buddy at 4:50am.  I didn't really feel like going out,... but,... it was the last walk for a long while probably.   I am so grateful that my dogs continue to be in such good health, a tribute to the care that Cristina provides.  When the new feeders arrive from Amazon soon, that will help ascertain that there is always food available for them.

I am now done chores and will only take 5 minutes to finish packing, so I might sneak in a quick nap before John comes to get us at 8:30am.

The first flight to Bogota from Cali is at 12:21pm, arriving 1:29pm.  After a very short layover, we take off again at 2:55pm, arriving at Pearson airport, Toronto at 9:30pm.  Then, after waiting for the loaded suitcase, we should arrive in Vineland around 11pm.  That makes for a long day, but I will get to rest on the plane rides, which only look about 1/2 full, so I may have my row all to myself, which I like a lot!

I will be so happy to escape the heat of Colombia, but again will miss my lovely wife and our great pets!

Happy VALENTINE'S DAY everyone.

No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.