Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday February 5, 2024 The Wall

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday February 5, 2024

It rained this morning but I slept right through the walk time anyway.  So I spent all day at home with my boys and girls.

Cristina cooked up hamburger and noodles into a delightful lunch that we will get to reprise tomorrow too... yummy...

Then Cristina went in to do a few chores in Tulua and returned with an Air Fryer at 50% off.   She has heard good things about their use and is suddenly a proponent.

Jose from Huellas delivered 2 - 30kg bags of new dog food for us to try.  Our hungry hippos go through a lot...

I made a huge mistake and actually deleted over 2,000 "Sent" emails.  So I painstakingly had to go through the Trash and decide which were still worth keeping...  I think that I ended up with about 50...

I thought Carlos was coming to fix the door to Palomina's cage but instead Cristina's instruction was to re-do the last partition wall he had made out of sticks...  The new wall is small metal studs (his favourite) covered by fiberboard to withstand the dogs rush and will use the same door as in the last 2 walls....

I had to help because, while Carlos considers himself a contractor, he doesn't think things through and slaps things together and forces them to fit....    We will finish tomorrow and then I am sure he will do Palomina's door...

Roger came by for a book I had to give him and dropped off an external hard drive as I had asked.  I then downloaded "Barbie" for him and Camilla and Johan to watch, but also added the other 9 that I had downloaded yesterday.

Now it is past 8pm and we haven't had supper yet....  Cristina has taken the Chappy for a quick shopping trip for supper, and staples like honey and popcorn....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

The old stick wall

Starting the new wall

This passes for workmanship

Almost done.