Monday, February 19, 2024

Monday February 19, 2024 Family Day

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Monday February 19, 2024

Happy Family Day everyone.  It is nice to interact with everyone on this special day.

Yesterday I was up early again at 9:30am and breezed through chores so we could play cards.

Then we watched curling in the afternoon and night, sandwiching our supper with lemon meringue pie (my favourite all-time).  So it was a late night.

Today was the same, but I was up at 11am in time to catch some blue sky and the return of the birds.  The temp is staying around 0C.

I tried to check-in for my return flight but will have to wait until tomorrow.

I keep checking to find a Nikon 18-300mm lens to fit the new D850 Nikon I ordered.  I am not having any luck.

We played cards and watched curling in the afternoon until it was time to treat my host to pizza from a neighbourhood pizzeria who did a great job in providing a scrumptious supper.  Now we need to save room for mor dessert, the lemon meringue pie.

So now we will play cards again until about 10pm where we will watch a well-awaited match-up in ladies curling...

Such a tough life here....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Junco


Bunting?