Sunday, February 18, 2024

Saturday February 17, 2024 Doggies

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Saturday February 17, 2024

I wanted to get up, ... honestly,... my mind said it was time,... but my body said "NO WAY",.... and I slept in until noon, a full 12-hour sleep!  My sister even came down to see if I had passed away during the night!

I got a call that Amazon was at the door in Edmonton and I had them deliver the 2 packages to my friend Brenda who is in control of my place..  There are a few more packages to come....

We played more cards until niece Sheri and her partner George showed up with doggies Nestor and Shiloh.  Shiloh always warms up to me right away, she is a real live-wire, but Nestor comes around a little later.  It is always nice to get my doggie-fix....

After a wonderful roast beef supper we played more cards and the doggies got dressed up for a short walk to do their business.  

It is always so much fun to have a gathering with intelligent and witty people, and those who enjoy playing cards.

After George and Sheri left, Lou and I retired downstairs to breeze through the day's Scotties curling action on the PVR.  That makes short work of 6 hours of commercials, etc when we can scroll right to skip stones.

We got notice that cousin Ernie Martin passed away on Feb 13th.  I had seen him at Laurent, Cathy and Dougie's memorial last June and he looked fit as a fiddle.  He was always a good friend of Laurent's.  Condolences to the family.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

Home comfort foods are always the best!

Shiloh

Sheri & George

Nestor ready to walk

Both doggies on the way to do their business