Sunday, February 11, 2024

Sunday February 11, 2024 Drugs

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday February 11, 2024

I was out the door at 4:50am to do the short walk with the 4 dogs.  Cristina would not get out of bed and I was dragging my butt.  I then stayed in bed until almost 10am.

I did chores quickly, we had lunch and caught a pirata taxi (her cousin again) to LA14 to try to find a few things.  Cristina wanted some nightlights so we found some at HomeCenter, after finding mostly junk at Dollar City.

I hit 3 pharmacies and got 12 boxes of 30 Quetiapina 25mg that I mentioned yesterday.  At 1/3 the price, and no prescription required, why not buy them here???  And Cristina made me buy some lavative pills that she swears by as well....  Hey, she is looking after me so well since I have been here and the Quetiapina is obviously doing her and me a world of good, besides helping us sleep. 

We caught  the same pirata with the cousin with a phone call to return home.  We ran into almost all of our Animalista friends at the central park, Marino, Daniel and Claudia...  So nice to see those wonderful people again.

I was hoping to watch the Super Bowl with Roger but he has zero interest in sports, but his ears perked up when I told him about the Quetiapina!  He also said that he would come and watch a movie with me tomorrow...

We are expecting leonel at some time over the next 2 days to help clear the yard again.

No pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.