Saturday, February 10, 2024

Saturday February 10, 2024 Quetiapine

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:

 http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/

or al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Saturday February 10, 2024

Cristina came with me at 5am so we walked 7 dogs this morning and cut it short because poor 3-legged Mona was getting tired.  That is the coolest time of day so the walk is enjoyable, and we prefer the dark because there are few people or animals about.

When I did get up later around 10am, I did chores, we had lunch and a quick nap.  

I made calls to my buddies in Canada, Bob and Don, reaching Bob for a recap of the local news in Edmonton...

I am now a fan of the pill Quetiapina here, Quetiapine elsewhere.  It is a sedative, so we use it to sleep, but it is supposedly the most prescribed drug in Canada, possibly under brand name Seroquel.  Here, we can get it over the counter for about $3.50 CDN, while apparently in Canada you need a prescription and will pay anywhere over $9 for the same 30 pills, then Blue Cross can kick in.  It is used in various doses for depression, schizophrenia, and bi-polar disorders, amongst others.  We use only a 25mg pill in the evening, but I have noticed a marked difference in Cristina and myself...  A complete change in attitudes.  I plan to bring back as much as I can...

The heat today and the forecast for the rest of the week is stifling, 33C - 35C every day.  The fans help, and laying down to nap under the fans is about the only relief, so 2 naps a day are becoming standard.

For the second day, Cristina has put off a visit to her ex mother-in-law, Gilma, who wants to visit with me before I go.  At the rate this weather is holding (it was supposed to rain, but didn't), we may never get there.

Hugs to everyone.  Looking forward to getting back to manageable weather.

I hope you enjoy the pictures from the backyard again today.  

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Nino

Rio juming at bird shadows


My yard buddies

Hibiscus

Bougainvillea

Bougainvillea against the back wall

Gecko

Plantains to pick

More

More

More to come later

The back yard from the patio..