Monday, February 5, 2024

Sunday February 4, 2024 Adaptation

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blog:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or

al-bourassa.pixels.com

******

Sunday February 4, 2024

It was raining in the morning so the walk was skipped.  It rained intermittently throughout the day to give us a nice, cool but humid day.  Our skin, nose, hair and nails love it here.

Cristina wanted to take her mother to see The Beekeeper today but it never happened.  I questioned if her mother Ana Julia would enjoy all that violence, i.e. 100 guys, good or bad, beat up or killed,... and she said no, it was just an action movie, not violent....  Hmmmmmmmm..

I got the address from Wolf for the gift I am to deliver to Fabiola's cousin, and it is not Edmonton, but Medicine Hat!  It is over $25 to send via Canada Post at the cheapest so I hope the gift is worth it.

It seems that there is a run of diarrhea across Colombia according to the pharmacists, with every customer asking for relief.  I had it, Rania had it, Roger has it.... Now, my problem is the opposite since then...

I went out back to watch our birds and it was nice to capture Palomin with 2 other pigeon friends, Daisy Duck, as well as the wild saffron finches, blue-grey tanager, and our friend Tom Thumb.  Our crazy dog Rio still chases bird shadows through the mud so at least she stays slim with all that exercise.

Of course, a nap was needed in the afternoon, then I began packing the big suitcase I will take back with some of the heavier items I had to leave behind last time, like my slicker that I had bought in 1996.  That could be a handy coat for use on the Gio??!!

I went to watch Mechanic: Resurrection thinking that it was new to me but I had already seen it... darn!  Time to download more that I know that I haven't seen yet.  I still haven't worked up the courage to watch Barbie, even though it has my fave Margot Robbie and cousin Ryan Gosling.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Palomin has 2 small pigeon friends now

Daisy Duck

Tom Thumb

Blue-grey Tanager

Crazy Rio chasing shadows

She loves water and mud

Tom visits regularly



Saffron Finch

SF

SF

SF

Tom again

TT

TT