Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Tuesday January 17, 2023 Yard

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday January 17, 2023

It is getting to be a broken record that our walks are quiet and under very dark skies.  I don't complain.  We only saw 2 delivery trucks today and one motorcycle, and the mare and filly and Whitey.

I arose around 8:30am again to find that we had no water.  Why?  Construction across the road probably...

Cristina went into Adiela's early and left a broken desk fan in my care.  I fixed it in the afternoon.  Right after she left, Amazon delivered the dog tags she wanted for engraving.

Leonel came early at 1:20 and got right to work.  Since we have less grass now because of all the shade trees, he works quickly, only 5 bags today again, including all Rio's chewed up play plastics.  So I had him trim the plantains again.  The trimmings are left to mulch themselves in the lake area.

The rain began as he was finishing up around 3:15 and rained hard for about 45 minutes.  The water was back on in the house so I refilled the emergency tank and watered the plants under cover.  Right away, Rio and Tom were out there enjoying the rain.

I have been watching Reina del Sur (Queen Of The South) season 3 on NetFlix and am tiring of the constant betrayals, etc...  I am on episode 17 and I saw that there are 41, yes, 41 episodes in this season.  I think I have had enough, so I will watch some of the movies I have downloaded instead.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Leonel behind his rock screen

4 years now...

He trims the grass right back to the dirt

Sweeping up

5 bags out of the rain

Lots of rain in a short period

Big drip

Plantain trimming will mulch themselves.