Saturday, January 14, 2023

Saturday January 14, 2023 Princesses

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday January 14, 2023

It rained overnight so we did not walk.  

There was another Princess parade that went by last evening and the Nikon balked until she went by so I don't have a decent picture.

Cristina went to spend the day with her nieces Ana and Natalia in Cali so I was alone today with the dogs and my thoughts.  She will return sometime Sunday.

We still don't have the IPTV working yet so I missed the semi-final match between Canada and Finland which our under-18 girls won 3-2 in overtime.  They play Sweden tomorrow for the Gold Medal and I probably won't get to see it.  I am not a happy camper as you can well imagine.

I slipped out to pick up mostly snacks and then to get money to pay the house taxes Monday or Tuesday.

We had 3 more Princesses go by this afternoon and I got the Nikon to cooperate.  The last one was the calmest and seemingly most mature of the bunch so far.  I am told they will have an event Sunday at the main park, probably the usual runway with loud music, etc.  The crowning is some time later.

Roger called to see if the "theatre" was open today and wanted again to bring the kids.  What was I to say...???  But I will have to make it clear that watching kids' movies is not why I invite him.  That makes it work, and unenjoyable for me. 

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Princess last evening

Tom Thumb

TT

Princess 1 today

P 1

Princess 2 today

P2

Princess 3 today

P3