Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Tuesday January 10, 2023 Shapes

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday January 10, 2023

It was no surprise that we had another Princess parade last night.  Cristina says that we can expect more as they will crown the new Queen around the 15th.

I had a long lay-in this morning and was not going to walk, but the 8 eyes staring at me guilted me into a late 6:30am walk in the budding daylight.  It wasn't bad, but there are way too many people about.  Then I slept for a bit, waiting for more light, before doing poop patrol, and then going back to bed until 9am...  It was a good morning to be lazy, blustery and sprinkley...

After chores and lunch, I then had another nice nap before deciding to try to capture Tom Thumb.  My little buddy was in the tree beyond the feeders, primping and plumping and napping for over 1/2 an hour that I watched.  Same bird, same place the whole time, but you will see by the photos all the different poses and body shapes given by Tom, one minute slender and the next plump...  Kinda like me I guess...

So, we will wait on the next Princess to come by and continue to enjoy the Tom Clancy series Jack Ryan.  

Tomorrow, 2pm EST Canada takes on the USA in the Ladies under-18 hockey...  I would be really surprised if Canada could beat the USA based on yesterday's games....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Another Princess hopeful

Bad balloon placement



Tom was really primping