Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday January 27, 2023 Ancestry

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday January 27, 2023

Thank you to Jill and Yvette for helping me with one of Aram's math problems that had me stumped... You both came up with the same answer....

It was another dark morning with some visible cloud and faint stars as we visited the horses.  I was able to determine that Whitey's new stablemate is a chestnut filly with a small blaze on the forehead.  Then every dog in one block decided to express their displeasure at our passage and fed off each other for another block.

I have been in contact with Bancolombia regarding double taxation on my pension money..  Because of a reciprocal tax agreement I had understood that should not happen..  But Colombia, in their infinite wisdom, determines that any money taken monthly out of my account over the equivalent of $506 Canadaian today is subject to this nominal tax...  Grrrrrrrrrrr

I went to pay the house taxes today but saw that the lineup was long so I turned back.  By the time I would have gotten my paperwork the darn bank would close for Siesta...  I am in no hurry to give them my money either.

I have been ignoring emails from Ancestry.com to check the many "hints" waiting for me.  I had time today so I decided to check and went to town adding relatives going to the 1500's and even the 1400's.  It is also not much of a surprise to see such longevity in our family even back in those olden days where I saw one lived to 120 years old, and many others approached 100. 

No photos today, sorry.  I will bring the camera to go fishing in the morning with Roger and the kids...

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.