Thursday, January 5, 2023

Thursday January 5, 2023 Walker

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday January 5, 2023

It was under the same obscure sky and partial moon that I walked the 3 girls this morning, going by the 2 mares and the filly, but no Whitey in sight..  Later it dawned on me that we haven't seen any cows in their usual haunts the last couple of weeks.  They must be in an outer pasture for a while.

I did sleep a lot better with the drugs bought by Cristina last evening.  The tiny pill Loratadina does absolute wonders quickly.  When I got up, very late, I cut my hair and goatee to help cope with the returning heat.

I got a note with photos from Igor.  He is in Namibia at the moment and I am so jealous!  His photos of the sand dunes from a bush plane are amazing.

Cristina asked about getting a walker for the inchworm, her mother, to use in the house.  So we looked at a few online for ideas before heading out to find a lightweight walker that can double as a seat in the shower.  We were too early after siesta for a couple of stores, but I remembered that there was one in sight of Bizcochito so we went there and waited until the girl opened at 2pm.  She had an amazing one that a person can walk basically in a zig-zag waddle that seemed perfect, so we got it and delivered it to Ana Julia.  

At the same store I spotted a perfect memory foam pillow under $20 USD, so that came home with me.

It was already 1-0 for the USA over Sweden when I got home, and the first period ended that way.  Then the game went crazy and it was 7-7 going into overtime with the Americans winning quickly over the incredibly lackadaisical Swedes for the bronze medal.

As soon as I am done this Blog, I will be glued to the tube to watch Canada vs Czech Republic for the Junior Hockey Gold Medal.

I note that the readership numbers for this Blog have returned to a little normalcy.   I surely did not believe those inflated numbers.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.