Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Wednesday January 18, 2023 Stress

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday January 18, 2023

We had another very striking Princess go by last night.  This one was, by far, the prettiest yet.. with the best shot at being crowned Queen.

While I hardly slept a wink with my mind roiling over possibilities, we still managed our usual quiet walk this morning.  The big pig was sleeping outside again today.  As we napped again, we got a smattering of rain.

With city events to be held at the makeshift stage across the main road a block up, that has moved most of the usual traffic down our street.  I have closed the front window to keep down the noise and dust.

I drove Cristina into Adiela's this morning along with a solo co-pilot, NeNe.  I returned with 3 large bags of Italcan, the dogs favourite dry dog food that is always tough to obtain.

I had bought some beef lomo fino, which is supposed to be akin to filet mignon or tenderloin, and cooked up 5 steaks for today and tomorrow, sharing with the menagerie of dogs.  It was actually not very good so the dogs got an extra share.

 I went out to pay a very high electricity bill and also a high water bill.  By North American standards they would be very cheap, but they keep steadily rising here.  I wonder if a lot is caused by the weak peso?

Then another nap was needed...  Still no IPTV.  Time to get nasty about it as it has been a week without television when we paid for a year in advance....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Very pretty Princess

The prettiest so far

Cropped and changed background

Very nice dress too

Future Queen of Andalucia?

2 1/2 steaks for lunch today

Love the freshly cut yard with no lake.