Monday, January 16, 2023

Monday January 16, 2023 Princesses

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday January 16, 2023

There was another Princess that went by just before dusk again.  I had my salad and timed my walk to the central park for 7pm.  It was about then that Claudia stopped by to leave Coco with us again.  I have no idea what is going on there.  Claudia warned me that there were tons of people at the park.  She certainly wasn't lying...  There were so darn many people that I could not find an angle to see what was happening on stage.  Since that situation wasn't likely to improve, I just circled the park and left.

This morning the sky was again an opaque dark blue and the 2 pigs were out early.  I actually got a couple of decent shots of them with the phone.  We went by the horses and were surprised to see an extra filly in a separate pasture.

I got up early enough to try to go pay the house taxes which are usually available after the 15th.  Now they are delaying us to the 24th for some reason.

My daughter sent me this photo that is probably around 2007 of me and my grandson.  So many wonderful memories of playing shinny on an outdoor rink.  I still have that #9 Canada Cup shirt!


After chores I decided to enter 5 allowed photos into a Nikon contest entitled "beloved".  I found a mixture of photos that show love in a special way, 3 with animals, I with a hawk, and 1 with children.  It took a long time to get them prepared the way Nikon wanted.

Sofia has come to spend the afternoon and evening with Cristina and they just left, walking...(I fell off my chair), to go cut Victor Hugo's hair again.

Another Princess just went by so I had to stop to take photos for you.  This one at least had a sign showing that she was representing us in Centro....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Princess last evening

P1

Look at all the motorbikes! 

I could not see on the stage

So it wasn't much use staying there

No flash phone pig of our friendly pigs

with street lighting only

This is our Princess

P2

P2