Sunday, January 15, 2023

Sunday January 15, 2023 Gold

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 15, 2023

It was a good, relatively quiet night after I watched Aladdin with Roger and the kids last evening.  I told Roger that that would be the end to kindergarten at my home.  I invite him over for some guy time and frank talk, not to babysit.

We had our usual walk at 3:50am under a very cloudy sky and we keep getting barked at by different, new house dogs.  At least they mostly quit barking once you get past the door they are protecting.

I got up early to clean up a bit, trim my goatee, give myself a mani-pedi, before doing toilette and chores.

My buddy Igor is now in Botswana, sleeping near an elephant preserve and almost got flooded out by a bull elephant peeing against his tent like a fire hose....  I wish that I could see the look on his face, lol....  The elephant, that is,.. lol.

We still have no IPTV, and being Sunday, not likely to happen...  Then the internet quit again and just restarting the router wasn't sufficient, I needed a network reset again.  Carlos from Servinet will try to get me a serviceman tomorrow.  We should be having zero problems with fiber optic...

So I coldn't watch my under-18 hockey gals take on Sweden but I needn't have worried.  They just won the game:


Congrats Canadian ladies!!

I did not take any photos because I expect to be in the central park for the Princess Festival this evening taking several photos.   I will post those tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.