Sunday, January 8, 2023

Sunday January 8, 2023 Balancing

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Older Blogs:  https://cuencaupdates.blogspot.com/ and https://cuencaresidency.blogspot.com/

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday January 8, 2023

It was just one of those days where nothing seemed to go right.  I was up and down most of the night, it rained around 2am so I forewent the walk again.  But I did get up early at 6:30 to finish chores.  The problem was there was no water in the early morning, but luckily that came back around 8am.  I was lucky to get a shower, etc before Carlos from Servinet came visiting again.

He didn't accomplish much except tp ascertain again that I do need a new router as he adjusted my speeds up again.  I confirmed with him that the router extension at my TV was superflupous because of the good wi-fi extender I had bought.

I watched some of the USA - Sweden under-18 Women's hockey match which the US snuck out 3-2.

Then I decided to move that router from my TV to Cristina's because she was complaining now about the TV service (first time she complained).  That was when the wheels fell off and I lost signal somehow to both TV's for over an hour and was pulling my hair out.  I finally got the WPS signal to work on mine and then finally on Cristina's TV as well.  My sigh of relief could be heard in Tulua where Cristina headed out to do some shopping.  So I managed the Canadian under-18 girls romp over Finland 8-0 despite really horrible shooting.  Tomorrow Canada and the USA swap opponents.

Then Roger called to say that he wanted to bring Camila, the fishing phenom kid, to watch the movie tonight, completely scotching all my ideas.  So I had to pick out or download several old Disney movies along with the newer Dumbo and Encanto.  I vote for Encanto...

While I was doing that I burned supper and was glad that Cristina wasn't here to see it because I am always after her to watch stuff on the stove...  Oops.  My fan worked overtine to get the smoke out.

Then sirens heralded a parade of some sort so I grabbed the Nikon, thought I was on time, but no, I caught the back of some queen or other, being followed by a bunch of noisy cars.  Maybe she was a Princess, hoping to be a Queen???

UPDATE:  Roger just called saying that something came up and now they can't come....  I told you that it was a day I should have stayed in bed....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

There went my Princess..

and her entourage....