Thursday, September 30, 2021

Thursday September 30, 2021 Luka

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday September 30, 2021

I finished all the available Ted Lasso (Apple TV) episodes and await a couple more supposedly available in October.  It is immensely enjoyable, great characters, funny writing, and great English wit.  I am having withdrawal symptoms......

The last day of September and the last day of life for our Auntie Germaine Mazenc Bourassa, finally off to meet her husband Peter in heaven.  Auntie lived 99 years, 11 months and one week, coming just 3 weeks shy of hitting 100.  She made it 2 months closer than our Mom managed.  She was always cheerful and fun to visit.  RIP dear Auntie.

I made a quick grocery run for my veggies, snack food for the dogs, and lots of birdseed.  Nobody is going hungry here for a week or more for $25 USD.

Then I picked up Cristina and we went for diapers for her Mom Ana Julia before heading into Tulua so she could help Adiela with projects.  I paid my health insurance early while I was near the area.  Nene and Turi enjoyed accompanying us on the drive.

On the way back I picked up lunch and some large cheesebread to us for lunch tomorrow.   Mmmmmmm I am salivating as I think of ways to use them and the Cheeze Whiz.  Maybe with the Cheddar smokies....  Yummy.....

A knock at the door was our new Venezuelan transexual friend Camila.  She was going into Tulua by bus to look for work but needed a place for her dog Luka for 27 hours, so I could not say no.  I wanted to comment that she should at least shave and spruce herself up before going in but it was not my place to do so, and I wasn't sharing my razor, lol.  

Some day I will be getting photos of Camila after she has made herself presentable.  Her figure is quite outstanding and her boobs are any woman's absolute dream.  A previous appointment for a photoshoot got waylaid by a temporary job picking coffee beans.  Never a dull moment....

Luka is a handsome big boy and promptly washed my car tires for me.  A new male in the home is always a challenge but I  assimilated Luka into the midst of the other twelve dogs and he is behaving himself.  I will let Cristina control him for the night probably.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Luka having fun in the yard with the others

He really is a sweet boy