Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Wednesday September 1, 2021 Restart

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday September 1, 2021

The rain held off until after our walk and it was not much anyway.  The yard is drying.

I have digested a lot of information since yesterday and it appears possible to apply for the Resident Visa without problem (?) especially if I use a company referred to me by David in Medellin.  Everything for the Visa can be handled online and by courier by them.  They can get the Visa put in my Passport without having to travel to Bogota so it is a wash price-wise...  I hope.  

The fun begins when I get my Visa in the passport and need to rush to Cali within 10 days to get my Cedula.  This Covid business has really screwed up everything but it cuts us some slack on the flip-side.

I will go and discuss things with David over breakfast tomorrow and get the name of the contact.  I have most of the documentation they will require available already.

I am seriously trying not to be stressed out over not being able to get the right documentation for Colombia, wasting more money, and not being able to travel to Canada...... etc, etc.......

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Tom Thumb

Peach rose struggling to open

Golden Silk Spider

Beautiful bougainvillea

Multi-coloured rosebud opening

One hibiscus bigger than my hand

Another one opened

White rose is fully opened