Sunday, September 5, 2021

Sunday September 5, 2021 Shadow

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday September 5, 2021

The walk and chores again had to be rushed to be at David's around 7:30 to watch racing.  He asks me to come early to help set up for our breakfast sandwiches (picked up by Wolf) and chicharon dessert (brought by me), but he usually has most of the condiments ready so I really don't have to do much.

I am not going to bore you with a lot of racing pics today, mainly because the race was quite boring from The Netherlands, even thgough the Dutch fans of pole-sitter Dutchman Max Verstappen were very enthused.  The first 5 drivers kept their positions as the track here is challenging and it is really difficult to pass anyone.  Tire strategies were attempted but made little difference.  Congrats Max on another win, and my guy, Charles LeClerc taking 5th.

I had a reminder set that today is one of the 2 days per year when the sun is directly overhead at noon and we would have no extended shadow.  Rather than show you my ugly feet, I got Cristina to pose in the yard and you can see the tiny shadow directly below her.

I just downloaded Old Yeller to watch tonight.  I don't know why that movie has been nagging at me of late.  Time to put that nag to rest.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Nice Sunday drive

Lovely day, nice soft breeze

Typical Verstappen, Hamilton and Bottas finish

King Willem is there too

Finishers 1-10

Finishers 11-20

Peach Rose

Hibiscus

Gorgeous rose

Almost done

So pretty

Bougainvillea

Note no shadow

2 days per year, at noon