Friday, September 10, 2021

Friday September 10, 2021 Zorra

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday September 10, 2021

Congrats to Canadian/Ecuadorian/Filipino Leylah Fernandez for reaching the Finals of the US Open Tennis Championship last night.  The match was a nail biter but the young Leylah certainly proved her mettle and made us proud.  It will be super exciting to see her hold up against the other phenom in the battle from England.  I know that I won't miss it!

I am truly getting tired of making trips twice a day to the other side of Tulua but the improvement in Zorra is noticeable.  We have to ration her water intake to control her vomiting but she does look so much better, sleeping through the night without problem.  I am so glad that we are seeing a vet here, and not in North America.  $25 USD for a day's care and medication is liveable.  I am told that we need to go again tomorrow, with my stipulation that we go early for retrieval so I can watch the tennis.  

I would get a reprieve from that on Sunday, but still have to go to Tulua to David's for F1 and MotoGP racing.  At least that is a pleasant trip normally, only on this side of Tulua.

We applied the ant poison around Christian's grave to give the shrubs a break.  The magnificent views from there never change much.

I took some photos of some local sights on the street today for you.  Life here is definitely different.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The vet's is busy selling goods

Romancing The Stone bus

Two more

Busy narrow street with lots of imported goods

Wonderful unpolluted skies

Coastal cordillera and buzzards

Applying ant poison

This halts the damage caused by the ants

How can we not love this view
Caught a dray wagon going by

A different angle.