Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Tuesday September 21, 2021 Disbelief

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday September 21, 2021

I did something different this morning to see if I could conquer the RedBubble dropsy syndrome.  RB worked today so I will continue with my extra precautions and see if that does indeed solve the problem.

Now, if I could just solve the silly Blogger uploading problems too, I would be deliriously happy.

My arms were really bugging me this morning so I broke down and took an Ibuprofen and used the magnetic bracelets.  That seems to bring the pain down to a level that I have learned to ignore.

I drove Cristina into Tulua to help Adiela and brought Turi and NeNe for the ride.  They were driving out to la Marina with the police because a mother dog was killed leaving 14, yes 14…, orphaned puppies.  Originally I was supposed to drive them but that got changed and I was disappointed not to get the photo ops with the puppies…..

So, I have to mention my utter disappointment in the Canadian election yesterday, that the fools in Ontario, Quebec, and Maritimes are in sufficient number to get Liberals 158 seats while the Conservatives win the popular vote and get a paltry 119 seats….  It is disgrace to anyone’s intelligence that these dolts have again given a minority government to spend us into oblivion.  I don’t care if Justin is supposed to be a relative, he is the village idiot.  And Canada can’t claim any more intelligence than the USA who voted in droves for the orange clown Trump.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  


 I fully support that the West should form its own country with conservative values and stop being held hostage by the ludicrous East… Let them E.B.'s drown in Liberal debt…..   And do not even consider becoming part of the corrupt USA!!!!!!!  I have spoken!

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

Killer

Grigi and Princesa