Saturday, September 18, 2021

Saturday September 18, 2021 Vaccinations work

 

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday September 18, 2021

The neighbours had not put their garbage out overnight like usual and mine was the only bag on the curb..  WTF??  What did I miss??  Did I forget what day it was?  Totally unusual, but the garbage truck did come by.

RedBubble screwed up AGAIN today after saying it was probably my browser's fault...  Clear the cookies, etc.  I did, and it still went down...  Jeepers, I have only been uploading there every day for 13 years....  I am giving them a rest and feel good about it.  Their site is so exasperating.

We went for our usual shopping run, hit 4 places and got everything.  I wanted to go early because this is supposed to be the hottest day of the week at 86F.


My nephew Allan took a strong, powerful and eloquent stand against anti-vaxxers so I got his permission to repeat it on my Facebook page as follows:

This was written by my nephew in New Brunswick, quite eloquently and pointedly, to all you silly and selfish anti-vaxxers out there:
 
Freedom? When has a soldier fought for his own freedom. Never! He fights for the freedom of others in distant lands.
This entire oppressed attitude of the non-vaccinated is doing one thing, stopping and taking away MY freedom....
I did not know I was in heart failure when I got the vaccine. So, even with the vaccine, I am at risk from those that refuse to protect my freedom now.
The vaccine did not cause my heart attack as I was likely in failure for years.
Thank you to my friends for vaccinating.
A special thank you and hug to those that see the best way to help protect those we don’t know is to get the vaccine.

Heart attack Aug 31


Pre-surgery Sept 3

 
Post-surgery

I hope you enjoy the pictures below, taken yesterday.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

A little warm inside

New hibiscus flower

Bougainvillea

Close-up Golden Silk Spider