Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Wednesday September 29, 2021 Battle

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday September 29, 2021

The day had little excitement happening so I worked on photos.  RedBubble dropped on me 6 times and that site is getting a little tiresome.  They blame my computer but they are the only site giving me any trouble..  Passing the buck is common with those guys.

Cristina got her hair colour done, returning to jet black which does suit her better.

Late afternoon rain is always helpful to cool things down.  We are looking at a whole week of 31C temperatures.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 


Turi

Turi

Saffron Finch fight

Fight

Fight

Fight

Fight

It is over