Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Tuesday September 7, 2021 Zorra

PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

The Email Subscription service has now been terminated.  Sorry.

Please see my best artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday September 7, 2021

The walk with only 3 dogs is such a pleasure as they are accustomed to me and I can let them loose briefly to play with other street dogs for a minute, then they come back and we continue.  

So, today was again dominated with taking Zorra into Tulua, first to get x-rayed.  It turns out that her platelets are low, and she has anemia on top of pneumonia, poor thing....  So we had to leave her at a new vet, over by our old house, for the day and return to get her in late afternoon.  And we have to repeat this for a few days more. 
The photos are taken with the Lumix today.  The dog and cat pictures were on the vet's walls.... couldn't resist, even if I am certain that the dog one is photoshopped.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE  that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

We are trying to save Zorra

She came to us in really bad shape.

Unlikely, but super cute

Zorra awaiting treatment

Why cat tongues feel rough..