Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Wednesday March 24, 2021 Puppies

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Wednesday March 24, 2021

Last night, I didn't finish that series The Undoing because I started too late.  Will definitely finish it tonight and I think that I have figured out the nefarious connections.  It is never the person they are pointing you at... no surprises that way.

Walk, gym, chores and nap before Claudia arrived at 9am to clean the house.  My nap was cut short by a lot of strange yapping.  When I came out I was surprised to see another 4 dogs in the house!  One is a little white male, not unlike our NeNe, old dog with a testicular tumor that was dumped by his owner, a local horse cart owner.  I'll call him Whitey.  The other 3 are a dark litter of puppies.  One has white sox, so I called it Chicago.  One has pink sox, so I called it Boston.  The last one, who slept nicely on my lap was an all-black, so I called it Blackie (New Zealand is too clumsy)...  Cute, but noisy and messing everywhere while we are cleaning.... lots of fun.  15 dogs..... temporarily...

Lorena came by and promptly fell asleep on our swing.  It is about time that the swing gets some use.  It is still just like new.  After she was refreshed, she left with a care package for her and her daughter.

David got his Covid vaccination this week in the over-75 group.  It is the Chinese vaccination that has effectiveness ratings all over the map and is doubtful to be accepted by any American organizations (airlines??)   I sure hope the Canadian Government isn't as stiff-necked about it.  My turn should be coming up soon.  I don't think we will have a choice of vaccine so we hope for the best.

I got some pretty darn nice shots today of Tom and the spiders too.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

4 new hungry invaders

Blackie asleep on my lap

Blackie and Nina 1

Whitey, Chicago and Boston

Boston

Whitey

Rosebud's a-poppin'

And another rosebud

Opened rose beauty

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

TT

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

Lorena crashed