Thursday, March 18, 2021

Thursday March , 2021 Busy

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday March , 2021

Sorry that I didn't do a Blog yesterday but the day was just too darn busy.   Tuesday night I watched a disappointing Genghis Khan (I thought that it was a better adventure movie) then Eastern Promises which was recommended, but was riddled with poor acting and a non-ending....

Wednesday, we had light rain but I managed to walk the dogs and do poop and garbage patrol before making it painfully through another round of gym.

There was a surprise at the door as we received the second skirt from RedBubble, so our faith in the delivery system is restored, we just confirmed that it is slow...

 We went out and paid the internet, electricity and water bills totalling almost $100.  Then we went and got 50 kgs of the dry dog food that our group likes, and another dog bed (they get abused a lot).  We forgot to get birdseed so we had to return a second time then dropped everything off at home..

I don't know what possessed me to go to LA 14 in Tulua for my veggies but this will definitely be the last time.  The store is empty of product and also empty of customers now.  They did not have granadillas or tomatoes, so we had to return home to Andalucia to shop and found good condition produce a block from home.  So now we know that mid-day Wednesdays is the best time for good new veggie stock.

Then we went and got fried chicken for lunch.  I wanted to get enough for 2 days but Cristina promised me a beef meal for Thursday.

After a good nap I chopped up my cabbage for the week and made my usual delicious salad.  I just realized that I have been having salad lunches since about 2008,.... 13 years,.... and I never tire of it....

Aram came over for a movie so we watched an old fave of mine, Remo Williams.  Joel Grey should have had an Oscar for this movie as well as Cabaret..  Info on him at

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001297/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm

After Aram left, I decided to tackle A Passage To India which I had completely forgotten.  It was as though I was watching it for the first time.  Not bad, but nothing that I want to watch many times.

Today, after a very sleepless night, I got up to walk the dogs but the sound of rain just sent me back to bed for another 4 hours.  I decided on Tylenol instead of gym today and that was a wise move.  My body definitely needed a healing break.  Overdoing things, then walking around in pain all day, is not in my best interest.  I am not sure how I will handle this in the future, but I definitely can't be rushing it.  My body and muscles are rebeling for a reason.

So Cristina made hambugers for lunch and I got back to working on photos, finishing up 2020's offerings.  Since I have such a backlog, and 2020 is mostly flowers, cemetery , dogs, Tom and spiders,.... I can afford to be more selective.

I will probably watch 2 more good movies tonight before starting another series.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Hibiscus

Golden Silk Spider

GSS x2

GSS

Saffron Finches

Butterfly and rose

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT and wasp