Friday, March 5, 2021

Friday March 5, 2021 Waterless

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday March 5, 2021

Last night the water went off and hasn't been back on since.  It is a good thing that there are only 2 pretty clean people here with an emergency water tank that we use only as necessary.  I can't imagine the poor homes with several kids, one bathroom, and a bunch of animals.....  I guess this would be a good time to break out the waterless cookware, lol.  The dirty dishes are piling up.

Cristina cooked up some lomo fino (filet mignon) steaks for me with enough leftovers for tomorrow.  That was the best beef I have had in a long time.

So the only exciting thing that occurred today was an ongoing battle between Tom Thumb and a rival that went on for a very long time.  I took several movies, kept 3 and stitched them together and put them on YouTube for you:

https://youtu.be/4e4fiEIjGww 

I hope you enjoy the pictures too.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Killer being a goofball
Killer enjoying the sun

Tom Thumb and rival