Monday, March 1, 2021

Monday March 1, 2021 Experience

 

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday March 1, 2021

Happy Birthday to my oldest brother Fern.   It is nice that I was able to chat with him this morning.

The big rain last night left a big lake in the road where Charlie used to be so we just had to retrace our steps today.  The nice thing is that we were joined by Negro, the black dog, who was acting like a teenager again and playing the whole way with our three dogs.  We put out food for him when we got home.

The mangoes are in short supply it seems as are the oranges but the rains should remedy that rather quickly.  The need papaya tree will soon have fruit to pick.

Tom Thumb has been battling a rival most of the day but my attempts to film them were for nought.  

I sleep too long in one position so I have had a stiff neck for several days now.  TENS machine to the rescue..!

I am getting much more proficient at dowloading movie torrents.  Today I have downloaded the new Perry Mason series season 1, the original Pink Panther, The Right Stuff, On The Waterfront, and Midway.  Several others I want will be much more difficult to obtain, they are so old and not really popular.   Right now, I have so much to watch that I don't need Netflix for a bit.  The series and the classic movies are so easy to watch.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  It only took 13 tries to get them uploaded.  Maybe the computer is tired from all the uploads/downloads...  And they are backwards... again....  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

Orange

Mango

Papaya

Hibiscus

Hibiscus