Saturday, March 27, 2021

Saturday March 27, 2021 Burgers

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday March 27, 2021

Last night, I finished my last downloaded movie "Slap Shot" and I had forgotten waht a fun movie it was, especially with the "Hanson Brothers" providing good hockey entertainment.  Next was a very predictable Netflix offering called "Polar" which I think was filmed in Canada.

This morning I did the dog walk with 4 dogs, did 1/2 my chores and was early for the opening of Gym.  Then I did a set of exercises that I think do me the most good.  If I keep this up I might actually get back into semblance of a shape other than round....

Then I can back, and interrupted my doing of the other 1/2 of my chores to do poop and garbage patrol.  I is a good thing that I did not wait because the truck was really early today.

The water went out at 19:50am as I was 1/2 way through my shower....  Grrrr.  I had to move over to the other shower to use the emergency tank to finish up.  The water did not return until about 3pm while we were at Huellas.

I then tried to organize another photography trip before Igor leaves here in about 10 days with John Faber Rojas.  It may happen Good Friday or Saturday when Cristina is expecting to be at the beach on the coast.  We are hoping to find something worth seeing either south or east.

We took Zorra at 2pm to the vet Huellas because her awful skin condition and incontinence is not improving despite the medications.  The vet wasn't there.  Then they said he was coming at 2:30 so we waited.  At 3:30 we left in disgust.  He should be fired for such dereliction and lying.

Tom Thumb came by for a couple of different appearances so we got some somewhat decent shots.

We had been nicely warned by our main vet, John Faber Rojas, to wait between 4 and 5pm for some burgers he was sending us, made by a friend.  Well this is a guy that I want to be my friend too!!!!   The burgers were thick and virtually perfect.  A little mustard and pepper and I was in heaven!  He didn't leave a card or anything so I have asked John to get me his details...  THANK YOU JOHN!!!

Looking forward to the resumption of racing tomorrow.

I hope you enjoy the pictures (Backwards again.. why??).   

That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Delicious burger gift from our vet John

What a wonderful surprise.

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT

Grigi

TT

TT