Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Tuesday March 9, 2021 Photos

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Tuesday March 9, 2021

The water was off again for a while this morning but back on in time for our needs.  Lucky us....

I cut up my cabbages for my salads before we went to D-Uno and picked up more supplies, like milk and snacks, etc.

Then we came home and I fried up some of the beer sausage that we had bought from a regular street peddler last night.  At the time I thought that it was expensive but, on the whole, it was a pretty good lunch drowned in mustard.  Even Cristina enjoyed some of it.

It was pretty darn sunny in mid-day so I went out and took 54 photos out back and kept only 17 of them.  I am getting fussier in my old age.  Time to go on a photo road trip soon.

I downloaded some videos on how to slice my veggies and some day I will watch them and learn to do it quickly and properly.  I find that I am just too darn slow and careful after slicing off the very tip of a finger once.  Maybe I am not too old to learn new tricks.

Another thing I played with was setting up my headphones and its microphone.  I am so torn, because the sound is so nice on the headphones but I find them uncomfortable quickly.  I doubt that the microphone will work well in Messenger conversations or Whatsapp either.  The reason is that I am often on the computer when Cristina is sleeping nearby and I don't want to wake her.  I have people sending me 10 to 15 videos a day and mostly I bypass them because I don't want to make any sound.  I will have to test it further.

It was up to 30.3C in the house but we are hearing thunder and it is beginning to cool down.   Somehow I doubt that we will get any meaningful rain.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Fried beer sausage was yummy

Doggies enjoying the sun

Rosebud opening

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

Same rosebud

Another rosebud

Bougainvillea

Hibiscus

Saffron Finch

SF

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS