Sunday, March 14, 2021

Sunday March 14, 2021 Waterless again

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Sunday March 14, 2021

Last night, this morning, and all day, no water...  Grrrrr, and yet I have the water bill waiting here to be paid.  I am thinking of only paying 2/3 of it because that is about the service we are getting lately.  The rivers are really dirty so I sympathize to a point, but families need water.  Again, thank God for our emergency tank.

Cristina actually heated the water on the stove and we had euphemistically hot showers... by hand, pouring it from bucket to bowl and over ourselves.  That is the first hot shower in a year.  Cold or not, I still prefer a regular shower.

We decided to just get out so Cristina could shop for clothes this morning.  After a quick cemetery stop we went to Decada and she hunted everywhere to find sporty blouses to go with her new Owl skirt, the creation with my photo.  So, 4 blouses and a pair of shorts came home with us.

She has also decided that she needs to go to the beach with niece Ana, maybe over Easter.  I refuse to go, but I won't stand in her way.  The drive there and back through the mountains clogged with slow-moving transports is a deal-breaker for me.  Once was enough.  I don't really enjoy the beach much anyway.  Too boring.  I'd rather be on a mountaintop enjoying a view.

On the way back we got into a traffic standstill, luckily not for too darn long.  We asked what happened and they said that a vehicle crossed the median.  When we did finally get moving we saw a large green truck with obvious front end problems.

I got a few shots out back and also actually got some pretty neat film of the Golden Silk Spider outside the back door spinning its web!  Have a look:

https://youtu.be/enoUXOstp5s

I was freaking again as I lost my Internet connection.  I finally took a chance and reset the Network and it came back.  Whew!

Next on Netflix I am into the new HBO Perry Mason series with Matthew Rhys (from The Americans) where he starts off as a Depression-era Private Detective.  Another great series recommended by David.  Season 2 is approved, but no release date as yet....  We may not see it until 2022 apparently.  I guess it will be worth the wait.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

One of my best so far.  Watch the video.

Gorgeous rose

Last of the pretty petals

Another beauty

Rosebud opening

Rosebud

Buddy

Nina

Grigi

Princesa

Turi, Nina, Negrota, Buddy

Tom Thumb


Long wait

Can't see

Green truck in trouble

Bad maintenance is always an issue