Monday, March 22, 2021

Monday March 22, 2021 Helper

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday March 22, 2021

Last night Cristina and Ana did not return until 9pm after spending the day with family in Roldanillo.  Then Ana spent the night and left in mid-morning.

This morning I walked the dogs and, again, we did not see any of the regular animal friends along our chosen route.

I skipped gym because I could not access my clothes where Ana was sleeping and enough was planned for today.

I had finally asked Aram to come and help me with a few chores in the backyard and he came at 10am as requested.  I had him cut off dead branches on the trees, primarily the mango.  I had him bring down the catwalk that needed longer "legs" for support and I worked on that and he replaced it atop the wall.

I wanted him to move my "junk" pile from the back corner to where I could burn it, because the corner is unavailable now because the neighbour now has combustibles on my side of the wall (without permission).  However we decided instead to break everything up and bag it for garbage pickup on Wednesday.  I also raked up most of the dead leaves everywhere so the backyard is, once again, presentable.  It was raining during most of these efforts.

Then, our water in the house was cut off, again.... virtually all day.... This is getting bloody monotonous!

Aram came back in the afternoon with 2 memory sticks to accept all the photos and movies from his iPhone which had reached its capacity.  After some trial and error (his phone kept shutting off) we finally got everything moved.

Then Aram showed me an Iraqi Police Report received from a lawyer who he paid handsomely to go to Baghdad to obtain it.  It is the last document he supposedly needs for the US Immigration authorities.  One problem though, the lawyer did not proofread the document as he should have to see that the date of the document in Arabic is correct, but the date in English read 2020.....  The lawyer has been sent back to get a corrected document, going today to the office that may, or may noy, likely not, be open for business....  As a backup, I deftly corrected the error in PhotoShop for him and re-printed the document.  Nobody would be able to tell the difference.  If the lawyer doesn't get it fixed within the week, he will use the document corrected here.

Someone abandoned another baby black kitten at the Animal Park so, naturally, it has been brought to Cristina to wetnurse.  So we have 11 dogs and 3 kittens again.

I was mixing up my 2 litres of Coconut Lemonade and was again thankful that it is so cheap here, 500 pesos, or $0.18 Canadian.  It is my go-to drink here.  Aram actually gave me a beer today and I didn't really enjoy it.  Booze holds so little interest to me any more.

It is still raining lightly and we still have no water....  Grrrrrr

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Raining a little

Yard is cleaned up nice.

Golden Silk Spider with wet web

GSS

GSS

GSS

Light rain

18c for 2 litres, cheap

8 of our dogs in this photo