Friday, March 19, 2021

Friday March 19, 2021 Weekend

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday March 19, 2021

A walk with the dogs in the cool air felt good this morning even though we saw none of the regulars, Charlie, Amigo or Negro for a while now.

I then had to talk myself into going to the gym again and I am glad that I did.  I know that the hurt will pay dividends in the long run.  It turns out that Alejandro's ancestry is Italian, and not Arabic as Aram was trying to tell me.  I managed a lot of arm exercises today without too many ill effects so far.

I then made plans to go to the athletic event here in the morning with Igor and we are planning a trip on Tuesday to Rio Frio and Fenicia for starters.  I may show him a couple of other scenic areas if we have time on the way back.

I have a renewal of a credit card in Canada that I had mailed here via UPS on Wednesday.  It has already reached Bogota, then I got a notice that "Gee, we don't deliver in your area every day".  I didn't expect it to arrive before a week anyway.

We slipped out to Andaluz and D-Uno for supplies we didn't get Wednesday, like lots more birdseed for the doves, and chicken to cook up for dog meals, and, of course, my dreaded snacks.  I would have such a hard time giving them up.

Our rats/mice are gobbling up the peanut butter and poison rapidly so I made another batch.  At this rate, we should decimate their colony quickly.  I also put cinnamon again on the anthill starting in the yard.  The darn rain is not helping matters.

Cristina made my favourite fried hamburger and potatoes for lunch today.  Thank you my dear.

I have a couple of more movies to watch before returning to a series.  Still not sure which, but probably I will watch the downloaded Pillars Of The Earth which I enjoyed a while back.  Who thought that building a church could have so many plot lines.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Multi-coloured rose in full glory

Newest gorgeous rosebud opening

A composite with Tom Thumb

Golden Silk Spider

Getting closer

Always hoping for more detail

Incredible to watch

 

 

 

 

Fin