Friday, March 26, 2021

Friday March 26, 2021 Pizza

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday March 26, 2021

My get-up-and-go has got-up-and-went so I skipped gym again today, listening to my body for when it wants to accept more pain.

Last night's pizza was huge, about 28", for 32,000 pesos ($8.67 USD) with free delivery and I asked for 4 meat toppings and mushrooms.  They didn't have pepperoni which was disappointing.  It arrived on time and had to be sent in 2 medium boxes to fit the delivery container.  I regret to say that this pizza was extremely disappointing, undercooked, strange cheese and tasteless meats.  we, and the dogs, ate 1/2 last night and I was all for giving the dogs the entire second box today.  However, after reheating in the microwave, the pizza was at least edible so we did the same sharing as last night.

I worked on photos all morning then Daniel came over and helped us plant two more plants in the backyard, a sweet mango tree and an aloevera plant which I surrounded with mesh protection from the dogs.

Together, we cut some of the facial hair from our fur babioes NeNe and Princesa to help them see.  That poodle fur just curls into their eyes  so they have difficulty seeing.

We had no water until just before lunch again.  What a pain in the a$$ this is becoming!

Cristina saw the dogs chasing a tiny chicken chick so she managed to get the dogs in the house and I came out to help her corral it.  The tiny thing found a tiny gap under our wall and made the mistake of exploring.  She was pushed back through the gap to her frantic Mom and we closed it behind her as best we could.

I have watched almost all of my downloaded movies so it will soon be time to get back to Netflix which I continue to pay for....

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

2 boxes of pizza for under $9

Hopefully the beginning of a sweet mango tree

Healing AloeVera

A happy Killer

The back yard evolves again

Golden Silk Spider

GSS x2

GSS