Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday March 12, 2021 Gym Time

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Friday March 12, 2021

Last night, we got a long, heavy, steady rain so it was pretty soggy this morning everywhere and we again have our own private lake.  I should stock it with fish and make a little side business for us.

We went a few minutes earlier on the walk so I would have time to prepare for my first morning of gymnasium attendance.

I went at 5:15am with mask, 50,000 pesos ($14 USD) for the rest of March and all of April, alcohol spray, keys and kleenex.  I wasn't required to sign in and nobody wore a mask although we stayed far apart.  They say gyms are the second most common place to contract Covid, after restaurants, so I need to be careful and use the spray on everything I intend to touch.  There were only 3 others when I got there but it was getting pretty busy by the time I left.

I knew that I was in poor shape and this was a sad confirmation of that fact, although I did surprise myself that I could do most of what was requested.  I fluffed through some of the exercises because I just could not inflame my back and fought my way through others with stretches I learned years ago from physiotherapy.  I lasted through the hour-long session, was coached for every step, and made it home.   I did my chores, which took too long, had lunch and crashed for 2.5 hours.

Now the TENS machine is working its magic and I am amazed that I do not feel a whole lot worse.  I really expected a lot more hurt after the first session.  I guess my walks and other exercises did help somewhat, after all....

Now I am running late and have to put my guanabana (soursop) in the blender before starting my salad.

I actually got some decent shots for you today... (Uploaded backwards, again...)

 I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

2 GSS

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

GSS

GSS

2 GSS and bug

GSS has a bug up its ass, lol

Rosebuds opening

And another

There are 7 rosebuds in different stages

One fully opened

New preening station for the doves?

I've never seen them congregate here before

Our recurring lake.  Always wanted a lakeside cottage..

Saffron Finch