Monday, March 29, 2021

Monday March 29, 2021 Innoculation

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Monday March 29, 2021

We were awake early again, did the dog walk and even went to the gym for 20 minutes to use their abdominal machine.  Then it was a rush to try to get to BugaLaGrande Hospital by 6:30am because the doors opened for giving the Sinovac (Chinese) Covid vaccine to those aged 70-75.

The doors may have opened at 7am but we were left outside, standing in the morning sun until 7:45.  I was 5th in line and they started taking 4 at a time, so I was in the second group.  We got the documentation done at 8:05 and got vaccinated at 8:15.  All the nurses and attendants were very courteous.  Then it was a 20 minute wait to see if we had any immediate ill effects, other than a sore arm from the incredibly long needle.  I got back my Cedula and my vaccination card which also states that the booster shot is to be administered April 27, a Tuesday.

So, it is a huge relief to get this vaccination accomplished and we hope the vaccination schedules are quick to innoculate everyone and halt this pandemic.  My only hope now is that there will be no problem using the Chinese vaccination for documentation for travel.  The USA may wield their big stick in support of their big Pharma and the airlines may kowtow to them...

And I have no ill effects except tiredness from lack of sleep...

We did a grocery trip to D-Uno and I had a long nap.  Lorena's daughter, Sofia, is spending the afternoon with Cristina, going to the park and watching movies.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

The Covid vaccination room


Proof of the first shot

One of the 3 black kittens

Still so very small