Saturday, March 20, 2021

Saturday March 20, 2021 Fitness

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday March 20, 2021

Last night, I watched 3 hrs and 43 minutes of The Right Stuff.  That is another movie that I didn't remember at all but it sure had good actors.   Why does everyone think that John Glenn was the first American in space?  It was Alan Shephard... https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/the-first-american-in-space

John Glenn was the first to orbit, and that mission was cut short due to difficulties.

I was rushing this morning with the walk, the chores, poop and garbage patrol to be ready before 8am to go to a Fitness event at the local Coliseo with Igor, but then the rain began and he couldn't come.

The event was supposed to be from 8 to 12 but it never began until 9:40....  I was so close to walking out.  The event was obviously organized by my fitness coach, Alejandro, but the 'star' of the show was some freaky character in a swimming cap and sunglasses named Osmin Hernandez.  No doubt that he was in good shape (his 'motto' is fish, water and salad) and he really ran the group of participants ragged.  I felt sorry for them all, but they gamely gave it their all, even one woman who had to be at least 60 (she came in 3rd).  There were easily 4 times more women than guys competing.  I might have lasted 5 minutes..

So I was there for over 4 hours, and they had no concession, no coffee, nothing....  But I got some decent shots that I will share with you.  It was over by 12:30.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  The order is all screwed up by Google again, thank you very much....  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



Timekeeper and Star

Osmin Hernandez

The timekeeper


Alejandro

Raining buckets










































Ladies' champ

Mens' champ