Saturday, March 6, 2021

Saturday March 6, 2021 Big 50

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday March 6, 2021

Today is a milestone of sorts, what would have been the 50th Anniversary of my marriage to Patricia Rosie Luszcz.  Patsy was a very special lady, and the doting mother of our children.  We celebrated our 25th Anniversary in 1996 on this date and she was cruelly taken from us 4 months later.  Not a day goes by that something doesn't trigger a small memory and a smile.  RIP Patsy dearest.


Our family, fall 1992

Celebrating 25 years married 1996





 

 

 

Last night, we finally got the water back around 5pm.  I guess the evening meal is more important than a morning shower.

Today we slipped in to LA14 to pick up sundries and my vegetables in a one-stop shop.  On the way out we ran into Ana and German so we had to spend another long hour with them while everyone had something to eat.

I spotted a continuation of yesterday's hummingbird battle so I rushed to get the Nikon but it was over by the time I returned.  I got a few shots of Tom Thumb for you though.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT

TT