Saturday, March 13, 2021

Saturday March 13, 2021 Catching up

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Saturday March 13, 2021

Last afternoon, we had no water again for a while and I was making the TENS machine work hard.  I finished the six seasons of "The Americans" and can highly recommend watching them all.   Binge-watching 4 hours every night makes it go by pretty fast.

Today I was not as sore as I expected to be and actually felt pretty good, and fitter, on my walk with the dogs.  Hopefully I can keep focussed and keep going every weekday to the gym and this will become easier as time goes on.

I finally watched the videos on how to slice veggies.  Frankly I was a tad disappointed that it really isn't much more than using a large chef's knife mostly, and leaning the knife against the curled fingers of the hand holding the veggie.  I will have to sharpen my larger knife much better and give it a try later.

We had no water again earlier this afternoon but it is back on now.

One of the Golden Silk Spiders has parked himself just to the left of our back door.  I tried to get a good shot of its face but really I need to use a tripod, or at worst a monopod, for sharpness and have better light source in the area.  Stay tuned.

Today I was asked by Igor to be a proof-reader of his Blog on his recent trip to the north.  The guy is amazing to keep it down to so few shots and keep it interesting.  He doesn't make many mistakes...  Check out his amazing trips here : https://ijustroam.com/colombia.html

Then I was asked by old Radville resident Jim Church, and cousin by marriage, to translate some handwritten French document from Quebec.  The copy is difficult to read even after enhancing it, but we think that we managed to get the gist of it at least for him.

We still have to plan a nice trip with Igor but weather forecasts are not great for next week.  We should have gone early today...

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT