Thursday, March 25, 2021

Thursday March 25, 2021 Mea Culpa

SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  is schizophrenic again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>

To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.

Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/

******

Thursday March 25, 2021

Last night, I watched the balance of Drive To Survive, recapping last year's Formula 1 season.  It is great to have the background information entering into this season on Sunday.

Then I watched the last episode of The Undoing and it had me, and no doubt everyone else, completely fooled....  Highly recommendedif you can download it....

This morning it was overcast as I walked the dogs and we heard thunder.  We rushed the walk but still came home pretty damp.  I skipped Gym and went straight back to bed for 4 hours, I was just beat...

Cris went and finally got her replacement Cedula (identity card), the same as the previous one, no extension as I had hoped.

Then we jumped in Lizzie and went to the EPS (Health Insurance office/clinic) in BugaLaGrande.  I already have our friend Alex watching out for when the Covid vaccine will be available for ages 70-75 but I wanted to see if I can get it through our health provider.  They said we probably have to wait about 15 days and it should be available there.  That was music to my ears.  It is the Chinese vaccine which I hope will ultimately be acceptable for traveling.

We have 2 new restaurants that opened close by but one was closed so we tried lunch at the other one.  Other than a very dirty fork, everything was excellent.  I really enjoyed my pork cutlet, beans and drink and Cristina had a different meal with beans, soup and drink.  Total cost 14,000 pesos or $3.82 USD.  I have no idea how they can possibly make money like that.

The other restaurant may have pizza (yeahhh!!!) so I may check that out as soon as I finish this.

I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.

Al

******

© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 

If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.

 

Cool unhooked overhead lamp

My meal under $2 USD

Rose opening

Another o[ening

One fully opened

Golden Silk Spider

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS

GSS