Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Wednesday May 6, 2020 Beauty


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday May 6, 2020

“Beauty in gloom is still beauty.”

 Elizabeth Paulson, Dead Upon a Time

It has been just a grey, gloomy day, only suitable for projects and multiple naps.
I got the corrections made on the Old Friends classmate page and added the teachers we could remember.   Cousin Reina has been an immense help in jogging the old memory.

Despite the somber day, I went outside and found beauty where it appeared.  Our one multi-coloured rosebush has 7 buds preparing to bloom, and the white rose bush has at least one.
I found out who was systematically destroying our unused hanging planters.  A beautiful Blue-Grey Tanager appears to be working on a nest nearby.  What a pretty bird.
Carmen posted the Covid-19 figures for our town which I shared on Facebook.  We are fortunately still free of cases here and most businesses seem to be re-opening.  They are all family businesses that desperately need the income.  This is all despite the President ordering the lockdown to continue until May 25.
Carlos just showed up to continue work on the ensuite bathroom.  I don't think that he will accomplish much else today.  Our roof will have to wait again.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Rosebud 1

Rosebud 2

Rosebud 3

Rosebud 4

Rosebud 5

Rosebud 6
Rosebud 7

White Rosebud

Social distanced Finch and Dove

Blue-Grey Tanager stealing









Toilet awaiting re-installation

New drain is dry?

A grey day

Grigi and Nina always play-fighting