Thursday, May 28, 2020

Thursday May 28, 2020 Movie


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Thursday May 28, 2020
It was kinda neat corresponding on Messenger with two different friends from Okotoks at the same time this morning.
Then I decided to try something different for you today, movies from the back yard, only 1:37 minutes so not too hard to take.  I am showing you how quick Tom Thumb feeds and departs, then returns later.  
Some of the dogs love to play fight, especially Grigi who keeps my fat Nina in shape.  You will see Princesa, Killer and Turi as well.
The bird feeder attracts primarily the Turtledoves and Saffron Finches.  
In the sky, I missed getting Ibis and Hawks and Buzzards.  Another day perhaps.
It is a bit of an exercise using the Nikon for movies where the buttons are in awkward places but it does take a good movie.  The microphone must be super sensitive because I have no idea what all that background noise is.  I also didn't feel like you needed my narration.

Hmmm.. OK, Blogger is not allowing a video download for some unknown reason..... 
Update - I had to go to the new format that they are apparently forcing on us as of June because it works better on cel phones...  I haven't figured everything out yet  but I got the new format to download the video.  Enjoy.


I may update later, depending on how nice my dentist is to me this afternoon.

Afternoon UPDATE:  Yes, I went to the Dentist at 2:40pm and had another 1/2 hour wait.  I was expecting drilling and a temporary crown today then a last visit for a permanent crown but that was not to be.  He said that to anchor a crown or a large cover would entail a root canal, installing pegs, etc and at least 4 visits.  I told him that my last very painful experience with a root canal, and a resultant dead brown tooth made me swear that I would NEVER do that again.  So those two options were off the table.  There was a third procedure that meant I could not eat anything hard, so I nixed that too.  We ended up having a procedure I think he called Rocine, which I assume meant resin, to bond two different amalgams together and rebuild the large filling.  I am not only happy with the result, only this second visit and I am done, annd... the bill was only 70,000 pesos or $18.72 USD for the first temporary repair, consultation and this final procedure.  I don't think a Canadian dentist would look at my x-ray for that price...
The rain clouds were forming as we walked home and bought some chocolate-covered ice cream cones.  We weren't home long and the heavens opened giving us a nice cooling drench.
This new Blog program is a disaster.  It just uploade my photos all out of order.   Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I hope you enjoy the photos.   That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.

NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Somebody is getting wet
Somebody is getting wet

It's a neighbour and her daughter

Getting in quickly

Another Lips artwork at the Dentist's

Rainstorm forming to the north

Nice rain out back
The plants need this rain