Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Tuesday May 26, 2020 Connected


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday May 26, 2020
We are grateful that Movistar actually did reactivate our phone plan today as contracted.  Now I have 500 minutes to North America again so I feel connected again.  For those who need to reach me in a hurry you need to call 011-57-318-847-1540.  We also have Messenger, WhatsApp, and, in a pinch, Skype.
I got mad and reinstalled Netflix and it seems to be working fine again.  I was right, the US DEA agent was there at the kill of Pablo Escobar but did not pull the final trigger.  This Narcos series is continuing into dismantling of the Cali Cartel.  This part is new to me and quite interesting.
I was out back for a couple of photos and Nina was going crazy.  My trusty watchdogs at work.   I was surprised to see the rear neighbour essentially above the height of my wall, obviously cutting off branches of a tree where his chickens climb and get into our yard.  That is a good thing to stop.  He is the nut that took down that magnificent palm tree a while back.
We have to be out early in the morning so I did poop patrol at 5pm.  It was tough to see because it is clouding over and we may hopefully get a rainstorm.  We had a short rain earlier in the afternoon but that only added humidity to the 30C temperature.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.







Nina warning the neighbour to stay on his side

Tom Thumb

TT

TT

TT