Saturday, May 23, 2020

Saturday May 23, 2020 Campo


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday May 23, 2020
Last night we started the miniseries "The West" by Robert Redford  with Aram.  I recognize way too much as I have watched short portions depicting Jesse James, Crazy Horse, and Sitting Bull for sure.  After Aram left I started the miniseries "Narcos", again about Pablo Escobar and from the perspective of an American DEA agent.  It is way different than the previous series I watched so not nearly as enjoyable.  I am going to stick with it though.
After a restless night and nap for each of us we decided to get out, buy food for the birds, buy fried chicken for lunch (3 breasts and 3 wings for $2.75 USD) and go for a little drive.
We kept it simple, just going west to our suburb of acreages called Campo Alegre (Happy Field).  It was a relatively sunny day to see some nice big trees, sugar cane fields, livestock, beautiful flowers, and more.  Again, I speak to no-one and touch nothing outside, so everyone is safe but can enjoy nature.
At 5pm it is 32.4C and not fun...
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.



 










 
Guppy Tail Orchid??