Monday, May 4, 2020

Monday May 4, 2020 Home


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday May 4, 2020
Sunday was a typical lazy day.
The most I did was get involved with a Facebook page called Old Saskatchewan, featuring a lot of pictures of the past from our whole province.  I saw one post mentioning Radville so I added a few pictures too.
In the evening Liliana was supposed to come with Aram and learn how to mend ripped clothes with Cristina.  I was really angry when Aram came alone to watch more Pablo Escobar and she did not come at all.  The rudeness of Latinas knows no bounds.  Her excuse was that she got busy cleaning out closets....
I expanded a little on my search for my graduation classmates which is not easy.  My recollection of some of the names is painfully slow.

There was a very temporary colourful dawn sky while walking the dogs this morning but it was long gone by the time I got home.  
It is just another lazy day and I got more involved with that Old Saskatchewan Facebook page.  Relatives I have never met from Spiritwood contacted me and we exchanged some photos.  That got me digging into the family tree and old family photos.  I have a lot of nostagia tied up in Grandpa's old photos.
I went outside and saw that Killer was panting in the shade quite badly.  Cristina had left him out there early in the morning and not provided water.  He almost emptied the bowl I handed to him.
I had thought about contacting Cristina's ex Carlos to come and finish the little jobs he had begun in the house but kept putting it off.  Cristina must have read my mind because she called him and he came over.  She is even having him repair broken floor tile in our skylight/plant area.  That has been a long time coming.  He finished the kitchen sink repair and I assume he will finish the painting around our bedroom door.  I also want to have him go on the roof and check for areas of damage caused by the neighbour's construction.  We have had the odd water leak in strange places so I am sure there are some tiles to be moved or replaced.
Liliana and Aram are to come this evening....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Killer getting a needed drink

The colourful Grigi

My brat Nina

Rocas and Turi guarding the porch

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Carlos fixing tile