Monday, May 25, 2020

Monday May 25, 2020 More Beauty


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Monday May 25, 2020
Saturday night Geraldine finally came for a full look at the 117 photos with her mother.  They thanked me profusely as I don't think they expected all the work I did for the little Princess.  I gave her 3 sets to work with, 1 for large prints, 1 for computer viewing and 1 for downloading to her phone.

Sunday was a slow day so I worked on photos for upload in between 2 naps after an interrupted night of sleep.  Aram did not come to watch movies so I was happy to continue the new series on Escobar.  These series basically say that they invent people and events so things are decidedly different between them.  In this series, they have already killed off the guy who ultimately killed Escobar in the other series, so I can only assume that the DEA agent will get the credit in this series.  Now I will have to research the real truth.

I am resigned that the best I can reduce the temperature in the house overnight is only 2C.  Lately we can only get it down to about 28C at 10:30pm and it is 26C in the morning.  I might get another 1C off by running the fans from 5am to 8am...  I am beginning to wonder if it is worth it.  The moment that Cristina starts cooking the dogs' supper at 10am, the coolness is shot.
I refilled the feeders at Tom Thumb's insistence.  He buzzes me when they are empty and flutters his wings loudly in my ear.  He is so very smart, and he rewarded me with a couple of quick visits for you.  
I took 64 shots this morning and kept 21.  The roses and sunflowers continue to bloom and amaze.  A neighbour that partly overlooks our wall is installing some windows in his back wall.  I hope it is only for light in back bedrooms and that they will be curtained.  I hate people looking into my back yard.
Cristina, Claudia and Daniel took Killer for a swim in the river.  That is a good thing in my book as it surely reduces the amount of flies that bother the poor guy.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


Killer enjoys the grass

Tom Thumb says "Fill the feeders"!

Your wish is my command

Nice view of the tail

He is a happy camper
One new window to look over our wall

Chiseling out a second window

Saffron finches

Tom Thumb is in his glory

Fresh nectar... Yummy!

Getting a snootfull

Burp for more room

Thanks Al

LOVE these tiny colourful roses

Full bloom
Another beautiful bud

Another full bloom

Sunflower and friend

Hoppy and sunflower

Not the big ones Cristina hoped for..

Still gorgeous though..??!!