Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Wednesday May 20, 2020 Geraldine


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Wednesday May 20, 2020
Yesterday we slipped out to pay some utility  bills.  I stayed in the car while Cristina did the honours. 
I worked a good part of the day converting some photos and did some more yard cleanup.  It looks pretty clean back there now.
Geraldine was working hard on homework so could not make it to pick up her photos.  She said she would try tomorrow.

Today we chucked a lot of garbage from the back yard so another mission accomplished.
Geraldine was to come today for her photos so, in the meantime, I decided to play with some of her photos, using many enlargements and crops, selective colouring (which I am very partial to), and black and white, for variety.  I ended up spending another 6.5 hours doing another 54 photos.   I will show you a few of the results.
Geraldine again did not make it today.   I only sent her about 20 of yesterday's photos via WhatsApp, it would not take any more.  I think she is in for a surprise when she sees all these photos on the memory stick.  They don't have a computer so the memory stick may not be much good to them.  I may have to transfer everything to her phone memory card, if she has room.  There is almost 5 GB of photos, the big ones are PNG files, the smaller ones are JPG files which is probably all she needs to view on a phone.
Aram also has a dental problem although his is painful.  He is not happy with the hospital dentist and will see a regular dentist tomorrow.  Since that dentist is open, I may wander over and make an appointment to get my molar fixed..
Aram came over to watch a movie tonight but Netflix decided it would not upload anything so Aram insisted on trying YouTube and he brought up Jarhead 2.  That was 2 hours of mental pain as the dialogue was at least 15 seconds off the video for most of the film.  It didn't help that it was a pitiful excuse of a movie to start with.  
I am going to have to sort out my Netflix problem with the big TV.  Cristina and the other 2 ladies are not having troubles....
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.