Sunday, May 17, 2020

Sunday May 17, 2020 Clean-up


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  might be working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Sunday May 17, 2020
The dog walks are interesting enough in the morning as we try to vary our routes a little.  In this small area we certainly see a lot of varied wildlife, chickens, roosters, ducks, horses, cows, dogs, cats and much more, never mind the bats and birds.  I don't bother dragging my useless phone or my camera because there is not enough light for decent pictures before dawn unless I want to bother with a tripod and, with 5 dogs in hand, that is impossible.
It appears that our neighbour to the north now has chickens as well.  Oh joy..
This morning Daniel came here early and I ignored that as I was binge-watching Frontier on Netflix.  2 days ago we had bought a long-handled brush that Cristina wanted to clean the patio walls with, so she had embarked on that project.  Those rough, painted walls catch a lot of cobwebs, bugs, and debris from the cane field burnings.  That is the trade-off for living in a safe, country town.  So now we have a huge pile of useless stuff to go to the trash (Wednesday) and a neater, more organized patio to be sure.
During this movement of goods I saw a motion that I checked out to find this 5" spider camouflaged to look like part of a tree.  There was a huge white pouch below, so Cristina suggested that this was a pregnant Mom.  Anyway, as long as it stays outside, and preys on bugs, we refrain from shortening their lifespans.
I made 4 sales between RedBubble and FAA today which made me smile.  I wish that would happen every day.
We had a very short rain this morning but all that accomplished was to add humidity to the 31C heat.  We are forecast for thunderstorms shortly, so we can only hope.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Daniel is hard at work washing and cleaning

It is a big job.  They handled it well.

Tom Thumb stops in often

He is so pretty

and he knows it

Much cleaner long wall
We have quite a few birds that come to be fed

These opening rosebuds are so darn beautiful

We are fortunate to have a few of them

The sunflowers continue to open

It certainly adds beauty to the yard

as does the Saffron Finch

Turi is on guard for that darn cat

NeNe is good at exploring outside.


Very well camouflaged spider

Cristina thinks it is pregnant.  You?

Even the geckos were interested in all the action