Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday May 2, 2020 Killer


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Saturday May 2, 2020
Yesterday, when I arose, the temp in the house was 26.6C.  I put on all 3 fans for flow-through ventilation and quickly got it down to 25.1C but that is where it stayed.  It had rained at 5am so we did not get to walk with the fearless 5 dogs.
Therefore I worked on photos most of the day.  The only photo I took was of the lovely 1/2 moon in late evening.  I am thrilled at the detail in my photo.  I made a second copy, moving the moon, for use as a possible future background.
Aram didn't come by to watch Pablo Escobar, so I watched 2 other movies instead.

This morning, it was 26.6C at 5am in the house once more.  I put on all 3 fans again as I went for our dog walk.  40 minutes later it was 25.1C, and that is where it stayed, again.  Honestly, our temperatures have very little sway.  They just go from hot to hotter in the day.
I decided to chance moving around the living room furniture because the Smart TV needs to be away from the north wall to work with the wifi and I got tired of moving everything around every time I watched Netflix in the evenings.  The arrangement is not fancy but it works good!

In 1996, when I lost Patsy to cancer, I was truly thinking that I was going crazy because of the emotions that would just take over without warning.  Joining a grief group through the hospital was one of the best decisions I ever made.  Not only did I find out that I was not alone with these feelings, but I found people in much worse straits than me.  It was a life saver.  About 5 of us guys continued to get together regularly for a long time.  Then one of the fellows, James, met a lovely dog groomer named Diane and they were married on this date in 1998.  I sent them a card of Congratulations for their 22nd Anniversary this morning and got back the sad news that James has acute myeloid leukemia and is in palliative care at home, having refused all treatment.  I am at a loss for words as anger wells up inside against that awful disease.  Our prayers are with James and Diane.

Our broken dog, Killer, has developed quite an independent nature since we put him on the patio and he moves himself at will out onto the grass.  Cristina put him in his walker and he caused us big smailes as he motored around the whole yard with this big silly grin on his face.  I checked on him later and he had tipped sideways with one foot caught in the left wheel.  I extracted the foot and secured the leg and off he went again, grinning like crazy.  The next time I checked on him he was resting in his favourite crater so I took off the walker.  He sure needs those small pleasures of moving around in the sun and shade and grass.  Go Killer!
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


For possible use as a background

Enlarge to see nice moon detail

Cozy now for TV watching

The wifi seems to work well in this configuration

Not too many options with the cords, etc.

This is workable

Killer having a ball moving about

NeNe is such a little character

Grigi and Turi enjoying a little sun

The buzzards circle to the east over the cane fields

Negrita is a loner

Killer is happy to be moving after the tipping episode

Love his happy grin

He is a very lucky boy

Grigi and Nina, always near me

Killer in his favourite crater

Zorra is a loner too

Regrowth beginning on a tree