Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday May 5, 2020 Flashbacks


SUBSCRIBING ON THE RIGHT  IS working again… ??   >>>>>>>>>>
To be safe, PLEASE bookmark this page and check daily.
Please see more of my artworks for sale at my websites:  http://souvenirphotostudio.neocities.org/ or http://saccc05.tripod.com/
******
Tuesday May 5, 2020
I guess it is the boredom, the distance, and the worry about losing my memory that I undertake silly projects that exercise the mind and occupy my time.
I got chatting with an old classmate and cousin (our grandpas were brothers) and got into trying to remember everyone from our Grade 12 class, and those that graduated.  It got her interested too and she managed to find the yearbook pages and sent them to me.  Does remembering about 75% of a small class count?  Or, is that balanced off by forgetting even cousins and neighbours in your class and thinking of others that weren't there in Grade 12??  Anyway, mystery solved, and now I have to correct all the mistakes I made on the Old Friends website.
The Graduates

Classmates 1 - don't laugh. 

Classmates 2
Then Cristina had asked me to print off a nice photo of Christian for niece Lina.  That started off another project to use 2 backgrounds I had not previously attempted.  Then my printer decided to give me grief and it took me forever to find a way to get some prints.  Then I sent copies electronically to all of Carlos' family and Cristina's too.






Then I took a few shots outside...  many repetitious but some turned out pretty darn good.
Carlos returned today and tackled the eternally plugged ensuite toilet.  All it takes is a cracked plastic pipe to grab and hold paper...  He came quite late so he will have to  return again to finish the other jobs we have for him.  I really want him to inspect the roof for sure.
I hope you enjoy the pictures.  That was the day’s excitement.
Al
******
© All my work is COPYRIGHT protected and may not be used in any way without purchase, or without my permission. 
If you want to borrow a picture to share with family and friends, Facebook or whatever, at least PLEASE give me credit for the photo.
NOTE that you may click on any photo for an ENLARGED VIEW.


 
Mangoes

Killer enjoying the day outside

Mrs Vermilion Flycatcher

Mango

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Tom Thumb

Killer is still grinning

NeNe is so darn cute, a real ladies man

Buzzard still circling me

Catching the thermals for a better look